Save John

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY OHV AREA - THE LARGEST OHV AREA IN THE USA! (pls excuse the title, I can't edit it and it cut me off short - Mods, can you edit so it states "Save Johnson Valley OHV Area - LARGEST in USA"

Even if this doesn't impact you directly, the closure of public lands is a serious issue for the hobby we all know and love. With your support, we can put this issue front and center forcing the White House to respond.

In addition to headway we have made in the courtroom regarding Johnson Valley, fellow enthusiast have come to together to petition the White House. If you agree with this cause, please take a few minutes and sign this Petition - we must have 25k signatures by Feb 14th.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4

Last edited:

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It hit the needed 25k votes last night, just fyi.

Yeah, it was pretty exciting see the counter hit zero yesterday evening.

Right now the push is to take the info and call/write everyone's local congressman. (there's a video on Youtube discussing the talking points...I need to find it)