sas info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrsumpter

Reaction score
Need some info on a sas project nevr done one. My plan is to get a kit from ord or oru. The rear springs is the issue. what can i use and what cant be used. Thanks for any help out there

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
You have a lot of research left to do if rear springs is your "issue". You can run lift springs, block, shackle flip and any combination of the previous. Some other questions that should be answered...

How much lift are you trying to achieve?
What is the trucks purpose?
What axle are you using?

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
suggestion, DON'T use a block in the front end... just not a good i dea from past research

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
suggestion, DON'T use a block in the front end... just not a good i dea from past research

Not to mention illegal... at least here in NJ.

You need to make/buy brackets for the front end - some sort of bracket in the front and hangers for the rear part using a heim joint or hanger/shackle combination.
Rear you rather need, blocks, add-a-leaf, lift springs or any combination of them. Also I'd imagine with excessive lift it's a good idea to angle/drop the t-case.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do more research. You still have to work out the axle and front pad width along with your crossover steering setup, shock mounting, Brake setup along with mating a master cylinder, hydro boost setup, suffecient to work with the new brake system along with many other things.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not only NJ it's illegal in every state as far as I know to run a front block, now the zero rates are legal they bolt to the spring pack not lay between them and the axle.