Rhino lined rocker panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I'd go w/ color matched grill. I think black would start to be to much black on the truck.

^^---I mean just look at his truck. Waaaayyyy to much black :D

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I love some black too! I was worried that it wouldnt look good with green. But to me, I love it

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
The only thing that isn't black on the outside of my truck is the ball on the receiver hitch, the pin that holds the hitch in, the bowtie (red) and the small wheel inserts (red). And I still crave for more black!

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love seeing nothing but HID's, and hearing nothing but exhaust and tires coming down the road

Fbell17

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that. Im runnin 33 12.50's. They're REALLY loud. Not much exhaust and stock headlights. My two fog lights are pretty bright though

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only thing that isn't black on the outside of my truck is the ball on the receiver hitch, the pin that holds the hitch in, the bowtie (red) and the small wheel inserts (red). And I still crave for more black!

I feel ya. I'm doing everything on the truck black and satin black. I'm debating on doing the wheels and mirrors in satin black. There will be red on the bowtie, but not as much as yours, and red "SS Superchaged" badges on the doors. That's it, everything else black, lights, windows, wheels, mirros, ect, ect.