Removed my Pin Stripes(photos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I decided i didnt like my pin stripe anymore and it just had to go. This is how i did it.

This is what it looked like before:
You must be registered for see images attach

So, I went and got my eraser wheel:

Then went to town:

And then i was like damn that looks good!:

So I got carried away and was thinking. What if i could demold it too. So i gave it a shot, but my truck is just to old:

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I really like it! and keep the molding!!!! with the pinstripe gone, it looks good. Nice truck!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
thanks. I have a white ecsb like you, and am undecided if id like to remove the pinstripe. Im thinking so because i like how yours came out.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
thanks. I have a white ecsb like you, and am undecided if id like to remove the pinstripe. Im thinking so because i like how yours came out.

Thanks! It really isnt that hard to remove. The trouble areas were between the bed and the cab and under the mirrors because I couldnt get the eraser in those tight spots. I used a razor blade to peel it off and some stuff called P.O.G (paint oil and grease remover) to remove the grey residue left under it. I also used rubbing compund and it worked also.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha I know how getting carried away with the wheel goes, it is easy but after awhile you step back and are like WTH did I just do!

I think it looks good without the pin stripes and moldings.