Rear off road bumper and tire carrier!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I've been shopping around trying to get a price from some local fab shops on how much it would be to get a rear bumper and tire carrier for my 95 suburban. and Im wanting it to look like the one in this link http://www.blazenoffroad.com/store/images/D/DSC03930.JPG

One shop said it would be around 1200 bucks for it! Another shop said 1000 bucks!
So I think there a little out to lunch on that, so I'm making my own out of 3/16 steel and 2" tubing!
Pics coming soon!

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
use flickr or someother site similiar and then use the image url

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I like my TAG rear bumper with the tire carrier. Only problem is some of the welds are pretty poor and the metal peice that stops the arm from swinging into the side of my truck has already rusted off. The paint jobs they do are also pathetic. Opt for like bare metal or something and have it line xd with dupont kevlar or whatever its called as soon as you get the bumper.

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya there cool but they ask way to much for them! I'm almost done mine and it only cost me 150 bucks so far!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I built one back in HS for just the cost of the paint and welding rods really. Used scrap for the bumper itself, and cut up a brush guard I had for the brush guard part. If I had a shop and a welder I would not hesitate to build my own, but I don't. $750 for a TAG one with a winch mount isn't too bad, and they are only like a 2 hour drive from me so I'd just go pick it up.

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i guess it would be worth it for you if your close to them and don't have a shop. I like welding and metal working so i rather make mine.