Rear Disc Conversion 1995 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfarr67

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I recall they have spacers for 14 bolt diff- mine is a 10 bolt and I don't know if there is a difference.

Smitty1021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As I recall they have spacers for 14 bolt diff- mine is a 10 bolt and I don't know if there is a difference.

I checked earlier with an old 10 bolt and my 14 bsf. The spacers on the 14 bsf def won't work on the 10 bolt, at least the one from my 95 but idk axle shaft diameters and flange dimensions ever changed. There's a guy over at FSC whom I purchased all of my parts from for the disc conversion who says he can make spacers for you if need be but is not sure how long it will take or a price if you were to consider going that route.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What're the specs/blueprints for the spacer? Theres a very reputable local machine shop and I figure it'll be easier than getting someone to ship me a spacer from the states.

dfarr67

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've put in a few requests in Alberta- perhaps we can combine the order- or get a group buy together. I agree better than having to deal with the border. This is what I have been sending out- with a image- he can price it close with this info- preferred material will be steel. But- I have found USA machinists to be very competitive and accommodating. Cuthroat apparantly makes these in the states- but I gave up trying to get them do them.

Will supply exact specs if pricing is OK.

Looking to have an automotive axle flange spacer made up- not sure how
many as a fellow who is supplying me parts for the conversion is also
having difficulties sourcing these and may want several made, min 2x
anyway. Rough dimensions are 20mm thick, x 100 x 100 with four holes-
one in each corner and a large hole in the center approx 80mm dia.
Would prefer steel but if alum is better for you then that is fine.
See attachment. I think water jet would be the best for this. See attachment.

Dave
You must be registered for see images attach

dfarr67

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm getting some local pricing. Edmonton $110 for pair.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo