RCX 4"/6" front lift only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Shocks and differentials

---------------------------------------------
Update
---------------------------------------------

Shocks and differential prices and pictures on PAGE 3.
The lift itself is sold, as are the 3/4 ton calipers. Anything else here that's not listed on page 3, Make me an offer. A nearly complete k1500 Z71 IFS system is still up for grabs. More you buy the more you save, I want this stuff gone.
Differentials, torsion bars, and the torsion bar crossmember are about the only things I wont ship.

----------------------------------------------
Original post
----------------------------------------------

Before reading any further, know that this lift is not in perfect shape. The UCA brackets were trimmed to fit the taller 3/4 ton frame, and to clearance the shocks, but should still fit a k1500 without problem.
The skid plates are not perfectly straight. They came from a lifted truck that was actually used as 4x4 and it shows.

If you're looking to lift your show truck, look elsewhere. If you're looking to lift your k1500 so you can crush Priuses or do other 4x4 related things, continue reading. This kit fits 6 lug 4x4 GMT400s.

I bought this kit used, hoping it would fit my K2500. Anything that was missing or needed to be replaced was replaced. It was close, but didn't fit. Anything in the kit that I replaced has no more than 300 ft of driving on it and has never left my yard.

The bad:
-The UCA brackets have been trimmed, and the crush sleeves removed. The trimming should not affect them being mounted to a K1500 as intended. I still have the crush sleeves. You can simply slip them in, or have them tacked back in place.
-The skid plates are bent. They still fit, and function, but they're not as pretty as new skid plates.
-The two crush sleeves to install the UCA brackets to the frame are missing. Shouldn't be more than $5-10 to just replace with new tubing cut to size.
-The differential hangers are not original. They were missing when I bought the lift, and RCX refused to sell them to me so I had some made.

The good:
-The steering assembly was missing when I bought the kit, so I ordered a new one from RCX.
-Any hardware that was missing when I bought the kit was replaced with new grade 8 hardware.
-Shocks are brand new, but aren't long enough for the SAS so I can't reuse them. My loss is your gain.

What I'm including:
-RCX 4"/6" front lift brackets
-Torsion bar drop brackets for pick ups, Suburbans, and 2 door full size SUVs. (4 door Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade would require different bracket from RCX, or drilling holes and using the the regular cross member which I also have)
-Bilstein 5100 front shocks for 4-6" of lift

Will throw in with the lift for free if you need:
-K1500 upper control arms (painted red for maximum rice)
-Spare torsion keys
-Pick up/Suburban torsion bar cross member

You must be registered for see images attach

I've got a little over $700 into it, but I'll let it go for $600 (That's with the brand new Bilsteins)
$500 without the shocks.

I've got some 3/4 ton parts which could be used as upgrades to 1/2 ton trucks. $50 takes everything
-K2500 torsion bars
-K2500 front calipers
-Forged lower control arms

Last edited:

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Bump.

$50 for 6 lug parts:
-8.25 K1500 front differential - Came with lift, unkown gears and internal condition
-Stamped LCAs
-K1500 knuckles, hubs, CV axles, and calipers
-K1500 pads and rotors - Looks like they were replaced not too long before I got them. TON of life left.

Also have some spare 8 lug stuff:
-9.25 K2500/3500 front differential - 4.10 according to RPO, came out of the Burb never had a problem with it. - $75
-Factory CV axles, knuckles, hubs, rotors, UCAs - $20 takes it all
-Zinc plated drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads - Not even broken in yet, put on while the Burb sat in the back yard for several months, and taken back off. A lap or two around my back yard is the only wear on them. - $75

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you be interested in selling the steering stabilizer separately?