"RBP" Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anybody know if a grille like this is sold anywhere? I cannot find one for the life of me and its on the list of stuff to get before I paint the truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That is not an rbp grille lol. But looks like it's on ebay

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody know if a grille like this is sold anywhere? I cannot find one for the life of me and its on the list of stuff to get before I paint the truck.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've spent a long time looking for this grille myself, and found one place that does sell it. The brand of them is called. Paramount restyling. I havn't been able to find the whole grille with the insert (They have P/N for it though), just the grille insert. I've inserted 2 links, one from manufacturer's site, and the other from where you can buy it. I've spent a couple month trying to find something lol. I do have a picture of an RBP grille though on these trucks which I will try to insert, but I think he custom made the emblem onto the grille.

http://paramount-automotive.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=941

http://www.carid.com/1998-gmc-ck-pickup-grill/paramaunt-evolution-black-mesh-grilles-9614466.html

Here is a picture of the Chevy grille, I had a hard time deciding which to go with. I seen a black CCLB chevy with this grille on it, but cant find the picture again. It was just on the computer, he might be on FCS, or otherwise. I know he had a build thread anyway.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf