Pre-Bent brake lines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where is a good source for pre-bent brake lines. all the places I have seen only sell the entire kit for like $400. I just need the 2 front brake lines from the rubber lines to the abs module.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Any parts store

sent from my outdated S3

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any parts store

sent from my outdated S3

I wish! Not around here at least. I blew my drivers front hardline and I went and got a patch piece and fixed it but I want it done right with pre-bent line. The passenger front looks soft too. I was almost thinking about going and getting the 2 lines at the junkyard if I could find a clean specimen.

ask and you shall receive....

http://www.inlinetube.com/

I looked at classic tube, didnt even think of inline tube. They have a booth at a swap meet I go to this week IIRC they give out discount coupons at the show. Classic tube was almost $100 more as well. the only problem is that I dont see a kit for a ccsb... I only need the front 2 lines though so any of them will be fine. Thanks alot for the link! If I knew how to give you rep I would

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
click on the star under any users name and it will allow you to add rep and a comment
thanks

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Why not just flare and bend your own lines?

I do it all the time.

A double flare tool, a simple line bender and use the old line as the template.

Easy peasy.

Here's one I did on my 89 when I needed a brake line that went from left to right across the engine Cross member:

:)

Edit* hmmm. It would appear pb has deleted the image. Interesting...

Last edited:

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not just flare and bend your own lines?

I do it all the time.

A double flare tool, a simple line bender and use the old line as the template.

Easy peasy.

Here's one I did on my 89 when I needed a brake line that went from left to right across the engine Cross member:

:)

Edit* hmmm. It would appear pb has deleted the image. Interesting...

I dont want to dedicate the time to it. Im not very good at bending line to start with and I would have to rent the tools to do it. by the time I do all that they still prolly wont look as good as I want them to. I would rather spend a couple bucks get it fixed quick so I get working on the Vega

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i highly recomend inline tube, i go there all the time for friends wince their operate close to where i live, usually call them up and by the time i get there my lines are done or they have them in stock.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well I went to the swap meet on friday and talked to their representative and he said that buying just the fronts is not a problem. He said to call to order since there is not a part number for just the fronts and they would be right at $100 for everything from the firewall forward. Just letting you guys know in case you need them too