Pics of trucks at school

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CinchUp

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
parked outside welding. that'd be my buddys' trucks on either side of mine. I just put my bumper and grille guard on after plastidipping both, and welding a receiver hitch in place of a bent bottom bar.. gonna paint those wiper arms too sometime this weekend.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
parked outside welding. that'd be my buddys' trucks on either side of mine. I just put my bumper and grille guard on after plastidipping both, and welding a receiver hitch in place of a bent bottom bar.. gonna paint those wiper arms too sometime this weekend.

Aww no love for the what looks like a k-10/k-5 on the right hand side. F-in nice trucks tho

CinchUp

Reaction score
hah yeah it is actually pretty clean, the paint jobs lime green though, but it's pretty sick nonetheless, thank you sir

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I don't remember many obs when I was in high school. At that time they were too new for us kids and were actually not obs yet, lol. I had my 78 gmc.....

Yeah same here....we had no rich kids though, here if you were rich, you went to a private school. We had maybe 2, they belonged to the coaches I think.

I drove a multitude of different things in high school, 79 ford van, 67 cougar, 76 gmc k10, 67 c10, 77 LUV(hot rodded in mechanics class with a 350sbc), and a drab green 84 d10 from the army surplus auction.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
Where i come from kids don't drive trucks. all 3,400 of them drive bmws, land rovers, anything new pretty much. (hate living there haha)
but heres me and my red neck buddies mounting a snow mound at our rink :rocking:
and yes ik its a ty pic

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but i was thimkin bout takin pics of the trucks at my school so i searched it hahai think ill make my own thread tho

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Took some pics of my truck and some others in a line. Black GMC is mine, green Chevy Z71 stepside is my buddy Martin's, and the reddish F-1ty is another buddy, J.P's. Other ones, i don't know the owners.

How does J.P. get by with no front license plate?