pics of my lowrider ext cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
bored so heres a pic, recently the truck has been undercoated (still gotta do part of the frame) and had the front windows tinted 5% so now it has 5% tint all around. still wanna drop the front another inch and need to paint my new bumper, cowl hood and lo-rider box cover.
You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jesus that's clean. That color is definitely not my cup of tea but I can appreciate how clean it looks :handshake:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys! i definately like the stance it has better with the SS wheels but hopefully dropping the front another inch w/ the 20s will change my mind. and i had it on kijiji just to see what offers i would get, not really interested in selling unless the price is right. i honestly dont know if i could ever letter go, too much time and money into her!

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, I was surprised to see it for sale, its a really nice looking truck, love the shade of blue.Do you know the paint code for it? I think mine might have been something close or more greenish before it got repainted.