pics of my 88

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck but you did say pics so let's see some more!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good only thing I don't care for is the back lower then the front and painted wheels, rest looks awesome. wheels aint bad at all though really I could live with them.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if so unless it's 2wd he's got t bar relocators since you don't see them, and I don't think it's solid axle? Also not sure on the BL, it shows some frame b ut doesn't seem to be as much as normal BL's maybe it's a 2 inch kit?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking that same thing since I saw no t bar drop bracket, but they do have the relocators, and that would explain not much frame being shown, I hear and saw the 2wd's don't show alot of frame even with a 3 inch body lift.

But it's 8 lug, did they have 8 lug 2wd's or is it a conversion?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
All 3/4 and 1 tons were 8 lug regardless and judging by what looks like the absence of a front dif I'm gonna stick with 2wd. The frames are the same except for a few crossmembers so both will show the same. I am working and only looking at this on my iPhone though so I could be wrong.