pics of my 88

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny_1

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

WHERE THE ARROW IS THATS WERE I WANT TO ADD THE SHOCKS

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I beleive there is a kit or something, i dont have a link but i have seen this done before. Maybe somebody else can chime in and shed a bit more light on the subject for you. Beautiful trucks none the less. Welcome!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You want to add torsion bars? No. For the shocks it shouldn't be a problem, if you can't find a premade shock hoop it ain't hard to fab one up.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
every 2wd on fsc I saw with a body lift showed less frame then a 4x4.

If you look at the frames I know for sure the 2wd have the control arm mounts on top of the frame and 4x4 have them on the side, up front, might be part of the difference.

Johnny_1

Reaction score
every 2wd on fsc I saw with a body lift showed less frame then a 4x4.

If you look at the frames I know for sure the 2wd have the control arm mounts on top of the frame and 4x4 have them on the side, up front, might be part of the difference.
so can it be done?

Johnny_1

Reaction score
dirtyhick42 ....is that your truck? the crew cab 2500 how expensive was it to get the SAS?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
dirtyhick42 ....is that your truck? the crew cab 2500 how expensive was it to get the SAS?

Was my truck, sold it two weeks ago. I got a steal on my swap because some guy had bought all the stuff for his truck then sold the truck so I picked it all up for 700 then add in some miscellaneous and I was in just under a grand. Unless you find a deal like me or have access to a well equipped fab shop for some machining and what not, expect to spend at least 3000 and that is even on the low side.