PIC REQUEST! 6 inch lift with 33's or 4 inch lift with 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Im thinkin about gettin an RCX lift sometime, and since my tires are brand new and i dont plan to roast them off everytime i drive and im not gonna be doin any hardcore wheeling they should last me until next summer since i get my truck on the road in December. Theyre 33x12.5 Delta Mud Trac's. i want to get the 6 inch kit cause i eventually want 35's, but i might stick with 33's for gas mileage. if it doesnt look too goofy ill go with the 6 inch kit but if it does id go with the 4 inch kit to make it seem not so goofy. Mike (badbowtie with some number at the end) if you read this i wanna see a lot of pics with the 6 inch and 33's! lol anyone else that has or has seen a 6 inch lift with 33's or a 4 inch with 35's post pics. i just want to make sure for clearance on the 4 inch kit

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
The 4" and 6" kits are the same thing. The only difference is the 6" comes with an aal. So buy the 6" and just don't install the aal. Then when/if you get 35's add the aal and crank the torsion bars up to level.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
The 4" and 6" kits are the same thing. The only difference is the 6" comes with an aal. So buy the 6" and just don't install the aal. Then when/if you get 35's add the aal and crank the torsion bars up to level.

What he said, go with the 33s and 4in RCX and when you get 35s just crank and add a leaf

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4" RCX (6" w/o AAL) on 315/75R16

You must be registered for see images attach

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I got this haha
4" on 305 70 r16

6" on 305 70 r16 (Next to stock 4x4 Mega Cab on 265's)

6" on 285 75 r16s