Part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WB23

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the part # for the armrest/storage flip up center console button on a 60/40 split bench seat? Or where to find one. Mine was missing when I purchased my truck.

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would imagine it's been discontinued for quite awhile now. Interior parts are usually the first to go. Go to your local dealership and have them look it up and ask them to do a nationwide search to see if there is one laying around on some dealership shelf. Even if it shows that someone has one, their inventory may not be correct. Normally i have my parts guy print out a list of what dealers show to have the part i'm looking for and call them myself. If you can't locate one, salvage yard is probably your only option. Also, you need to list the year and specifics of your truck. Depending on the part, to many potential part numbers. Good Luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk