Opinions on cluster needles...

Which do you prefer???

• Red Denali Needles

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Pontiac Aztec Needles

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Mine goes to 120MPH. An American gauge pod. Never looked for a Canadian one in KMH. Have to stop & think for a sec when going from one truck to the other.
First time I turned 'em on, Wow! The gauges light up in a really cool bluish color. And the needles are a different color, too.
The V8 tach doesn't like the 6. It just kinda flips around a bunch.

You have to get to 2 Aztecs to make a complete set of needles for a GMT400. Aztecs only have 2 of the small needles each.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I think the best looking cluster for these trucks is an esky cluster with white leds the background lights up blue the redlines are red and the needles are white

Sent from my static android

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
If you don;t want the aztec needles Let me know... I would be interested

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Can i ask whats different from the denali to the stock sierra or silverado?

KM denail/escalade clusters go to 200km/h, Backlighting is an aqua blue, needles are cleared. I have 2 of them ones for my ex's truck and the other is in my black truck. Plus I have a MPH waiting to go in the yukon. The MPH is the same but goes to 120mph. I paid $50 for the one in my sierra, $50 for the one for the yukon and $20 for the one for my ex's truck.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Those are excellent prices! Wow!
Do you think I can find a V6/stick cluster that doesn't have a $100.00 tag? Manoman!
Just need it for my DD so I can send out the one I have to get the led needle mod!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when changing the needle how do you guys get the needles to set back into the right spot,, i did this on my camaro and messed them all up,,, mph were off like 10mph,, gas was off almost 1/4 tank,, and so on,, lol

i really really like the aztek ones,,, but am a little gun shy on changing needles now,, lol