ok so I changed my turn signal switch and now the right side turn signals flash fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okiemudslinger

Son's BEAST
Reaction score
Before changing the switch which I changed because high beam switch and wiper switch did not work the turn signals worked ok. But now left works fine flashes normally but the right side flashes real fast check all the lights which are all leds and they are all working both left and right.

So I thought of the flasher but that would affect both sides right? Oh both front and back lights were replaced with LED assemblies not just bulbs.

Thanks for you input

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
first to eliminate the possibility of an issue there, swap all bulbs left to right and see if the problem goes to the other side. after that all I got is double checking the connector on the switch or possibly a bad switch. what brand did you get? I put an off brand in mine once cause it was much cheaper and pulled it right out and returned it for a delco. it worked fine but felt sloppier than my original one and seemed poorly made and I didn't trust it to last. lesson learned on ya get what ya pay for with some stuff again.