nother Texan..... 88 C3500 ECDRW Choo Choo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paul curtis

Reaction score
figured I would drop a line here and say hello since I just registered, dont really know what else pertinent to say.
trucks an 88 c3500 extended cab dually Choo Choo custom, TBI 454 with a aftermarket coil(dont know what kind, was in it when I got it), Mesa shortys and Magnaflow turndowns, Western Hauler Headache rack, 6 5x7 130W KC lights(long range). trucks got just over 80,000 on the clock.
here's the old red warrior,
You must be registered for see images

anyway, Hi.

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 3

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Welcome from Spring, College Station, Nacogdoches or wherever else I feel like being that week.

paul curtis

Reaction score
thanks guys. the old girls getting long in the tooth tho, the last year has been rough on it, alot of in a hurry highway miles, the old big block wasnt to happy about sustained 80MPH on the freeway....

Welcome from Spring, College Station, Nacogdoches or wherever else I feel like being that week.

well, you pass right by me then, Im in Waller most of the time, and when im not there, im in Jasper
hows things out in aggie-land? people looking forward to going into the SEC without a coach?

Last edited:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I pass through waller 4 times a week. Every tuesday and thursday actually. I moved back to spring from c-stat to save money but then my dd threw a rod and the truck aint saving no money in gas. Idk if they are more mad about the fact they fired Sherman or that aggieland outfitters made a shirt that kind of put sherman down.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Nice truck. I lived in The Woodlands and spring for a few years. Couldn't stand it so I moved back here to Ga. I heard the Spring Creek Offroad shut down, is that true? Kind of depressing, I have a lot of less than appropriate experiences there. Some on camera......