Not a gmt400 but it is my new truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I bought it the way it sits lift wise. I'm assuming they are 6 or 8 inch springs because the conversion adds 3 inches and I'm a little taller than my girls truck and hers is a 7 1/2 inch lift with a 3 inch body lift. But the pack I have has literally 12 leafs so I am sure that's the problem but they are not add a leafs because they all have the same cut.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I would honestly bite the bullet and go with some 52s. start with stock because they can be had cheap and then see where you need to go from there.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
yea i talked to offroad direct and id need their front hanger turned around and then push my rear hanger back to keep the axle centered then some springs

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Well I know it sounds like a pain but your not gonna get any 47s that are gonna ride that great after you get that high so you might as well leave the ones on that you have now and save up for the swap.