Nice Esky Console in FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Wow!

300 smackers for a chunk of plastic.

we're spinning around the bowl gents......:rofl:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya 180 or less.
and it says the cup holder is broke. but hey it is there so with some ability it can be rigged/fixed to work alright BUT the door is good for nothing! GMs flaw of using thin plastic to hold 2 drinks is almost imposible! maybe two child drinks but its only a matter of time.LOL ive sold afew but ya that rear cup holder is a rare find! but if its not broken its SUPER RARE.LOL

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Yeah... I paid $145 for mine and it's an 03+. Came with amp, sub, changer, clock, etc. $300 is way too much.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks. Any chance of a shot from the back seat?

How is the new style console mounted? Similar with a bracket in the back and bolts in the front?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Well, it sold. Personally, I'm not really surprised. You just have to find the right buyer. No way I'd pay that much for it, but someone else will.

Like it or not, rarity does sell. If you have something that is getting to be harder to find, then people will pay more for it. (For example, I could probably sell my 454ss axle for a lot more than I paid for it). Now, if it's a piece of junk, then it's less likely to happen, but these consoles are fairly popular, and some guys (like me) would rather keep the interior mostly GMT400 original (I have a denali console I'm in the process of re-dying and fixing up).

That's just my thoughts, though. Take it or leave it. Either way, I think it's interesting that it sold so quickly.