Newbie from Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself and my 88 GMC rcsb project. Currently my truck is in the rebuild process and will post the history in the Street Build section.

It been a long road and still have awhile to go but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel:rocking:

This is what it looked like when I brought home for $800.00
You must be registered for see images attach

And this is something close to where I want it to be when finished
You must be registered for see images attach

Mods that have been completed so far, include McG's 4/6 with Summit Sport Shocks, 94 GMC grill swap, TYC headlights, DEPO turnsignals, DDM HID kit, Smoothie bumper with valance and rebuilt the entire front end with Moog suspension parts. Currently rebuilding the interior and if anyone has a mid to late 91 cluster with a tach, let me know:)

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will look good when she's done..........an just was wondering what part of maryland u from.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
It will look good when she's done..........an just was wondering what part of maryland u from.

Thanks, Ellicott City, just south of Baltimore.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha i'm in Martinsburg Wv. I thought you were from around the Hagerstown Md. area. Your still close though.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.