newbie from AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from New York or soon to be Phoenix(hopefully).

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys, I'll post more pics once I get my truck fixed. and 88GMC, what part of phoenix are you planing on moving to?

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk, depends on where I can find work. My little brother lives in Tempe and goes to ASU and my best friend lives in Deer Valley area I guess its considered. Love it down there and want to be out of Upstate NY by winter.

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what kind of work do you do? I live in NW valley in Surprise. a lot less crime and more upscale than most of phoenix. deer valley is nice too, closer to offroading.lol

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I spent a week between Deer Valley, Tempe, Scottsdale, downtown Phoenix and somewhere in middle of nowhere for New Years. Loved it down there. The whole area is a lot more upscale than anything up here lol. I'm a Paramedic. Trying to find a flight gig but I'll settle for another ambulance job just to get down there. And yea, amazing offroading is a def perk lol.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I spent a week between Deer Valley, Tempe, Scottsdale, downtown Phoenix and somewhere in middle of nowhere for New Years. Loved it down there. The whole area is a lot more upscale than anything up here lol. I'm a Paramedic. Trying to find a flight gig but I'll settle for another ambulance job just to get down there. And yea, amazing offroading is a def perk lol.

I just moved here from southern california i love it