New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Nioce ride my man!!! How many miles and interior pics? I’ve never seen the inside of a limited before lol oh yeah on that wheel thang don’t run 22’s run 20’s you’ll be much better off 22’s will make it ride rough they just not made to rock shoes that big and those stocks look in great condition save em for winter’s or resale I bought bs tires and made mine ride terrible but you can’t take back tires! Lol so I didn’t save mine to swap out during winter just rode way to rough like putting solid rubber tires on smh but got me into some new wheels and tires so I can’t complain lol but if I may say go chrome or polish like stock all black rides just don’t look good imho you need “contrast” something to breakup the looks all great art has contrast even Jackson ******* paintings you need a spot for your eyes to rest or have something else to a big area of same color look good hince stock wheel color! Newer cars don’t take real design elements into account just ********* blobs rolling down the roads ! Oh here’s my ride so you don’t have to squint at my profile pic lol oh mr Kenny you forgot 400 Escalades sir!! Lol
You must be registered for see images attach

92SlammedC1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me your honest opinion guys should I install front hangers I’ve seriously been contemplating on that but I’m against the fence cuz I really don’t want to cut up my truck, all though if the hangers were rusted out I’d have to do that anyway, that’s what tell myself anyway. IDK ‍♀️

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Yeah my feeling on mods are if it’s not a improvement over stock “real mods” not basic stuff then let sleeping dogs lye!! So you can enjoy/use it

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Thanks yeah I’d definitely if you haven’t or you don’t get it paint corrected then ceramic coat it just because it’s all black and we all know how hard it is to keep all of that clean! Lol and you’ll be happy every single time you see yourself walking up to get into it!!!!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I’d wait until you get new bigger wheels on before lowering it anymore just because it may be perfect stance after new wheels and tires are installed? I just bolted my on and it sits exactly where I wanted it to be!!! When she’s clean which is 98% of the time I’m like damn look at you when I walk up to get in!!!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Get you a custom plate to add that little something extra to let the unknowing know ya chits sweet!! An these 400’s been looking hard as a *****! Since first ones were hot rodded and all these newer rides take all they ques from 400’s !!!