New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92SlammedC1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, it’s funny that I see your Escalade cause I just bought all five exterior door handles from an Escalade that color I’ve always liked the monochromatic look, and wanting to remove those textured door handles for a while now which I don’t like, man I had a had time finding the driver side since those are always broken, just I found one at a junkyard in Cali, and just received it yesterday. So I’m excited.

92SlammedC1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly if I had 454 SS, or a 92 C1500 Sport, or anything rare like that I’d probably lower it as well so most likely I will to be honest. F**k it.

But will see on the wheels, I’ve always loved those SUV’s on those stock wheels.

92SlammedC1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on getting the front bumper, hood, roof, and rear bumper there starting to show age I need to make sure I find a really good painter that way he can blend the paint, and I’ll just cut, and buff the sides.

92SlammedC1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please chime me in with the rules of this forum, I would like to post on the wanted section since I’m searching for a specific part but I don’t want to break the rules, is there a limit of post first before doing so?

Thanks in advance..

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can someone please chime me in with the rules of this forum, I would like to post on the wanted section since I’m searching for a specific part but I don’t want to break the rules, is there a limit of post first before doing so?

Thanks in advance..

When you've been a member for six months and made 100 posts your account will automatically be upgraded to "full access" membership, which includes the ability to post wanted/for sale threads in the classifieds section. Looks like you've just about got the time covered, but you need to make 80 more posts.

Here's a link to the complete forum rules:

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/the-rules.25/