New to the forum, but not fullsize Chevy's.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My name is Tom and I'm another transplant from GMFS and FSC where I used to be fairly active when I had my 2001 2500HD and my 2005 2500HD Duramax. When I sold my HD's and picked up my Jeep, I sort of bowed out of the forums for a while, but I just recently purchased a dirt-cheap 1997 Tahoe from a friend as a project vehicle and have started browsing the forums again looking for good info on fixing it up. So far this has been a great forum, and it makes me wish I still had my 1991 6-lug K2500 ECSB (man I miss that truck). Oh well, on to new adventures with the Tahoe!

You must be registered for see images

Tom

Reaction score
Thanks guys. So far this Tahoe has been doing a great job of nickel and dime-ing me to death, but for as cheap as I picked it up, I can't really complain too much. My friend sold it off as though it would never drive again, and I had it back on the road (albeit, temporarily) the next day. Now just a few more items and I think I can almost call it reliable! :)

Tom

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice pick up! What are your plans with it?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! Post more pics and details on the repairs