New to site.... Pics of my truck (lowered 95 dually)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slammeddually

Reaction score
A few updates.. My dash was all broken up due to a break in before i bought the truck. However I picked up a complete dash on Craigslist for 100 bucks and repainted it.

I also am working on an Ipad install with a complete system.

I added a billet steering wheel, billet gauge overlay, Billet shifter, reverse glow gauges, Red LED bulbs to light up needles red, billet heater box cover and billet turn signal cover. I relocated the ac and stereo head unit in the center console.

BEFORE:
You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER:

slammeddually

Reaction score
Also added Black SS bowtie and smoothie bumper

slammeddually

Reaction score
Those gauges do look really nice. I wonder if they have them in blue and white.

I got them on EBay. They are the reverse glow gauges. they look like factory during the day with the addition of the red kph. At night they have the LEXUS look with the bright white numbers and black face. Cost about 40 bucks. THen i added the empire billet overlay to them and scrapped off the orange backing of the needles. I painted the backings of the needles silver so they will look silver during the day and glow red at night.