New to GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a sweet looking truck

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

cabodiver

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I never took the time to introduce myself when I joined last month. I live in Cabo trying to run a dive operation. I own a 1989 k2500 350 and just bought the 95 k2500 burb about 2 mos ago.
I want to say to all thank you for all your posts and advice. You have saved me time and money and a lot of aggravation. Again, thank you. Found you guys through fsc.
Many future mods to come, first is too get this big block to know its a big block. I ill be calling on you all a lot to guide me right and if ever there is anything I can do in return, just ask

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
That is awesome. We need to see a build thread on this sucker. I'm more interested in how you got that nice hunk of road armor to mount up. And some more pics of the beast.

Tyler/T-Unit

98 2-DOOR

Reaction score
that hunk of road armor was a result of plowing into someone from behind that slammed their breaks trying to avoid hitting an animal. had to rebuild the entire front end and decided to do it right!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah! I wanna know what one you ordered as how you got it to fit.

Tyler/T-Unit