new to chevy. not new to forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
it sucks bad man... and since my rust is all on the lower color, im debating bedlining it.... 4x4 sticker delete... probably gonna leave the dents, unless someone knows how to do paintless dent removal

what happened to all that money you got on trade in??? if you do the bed liner you gota do the flares to id do it if i was you i love mine,

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
what happened to all that money you got on trade in??? if you do the bed liner you gota do the flares to id do it if i was you i love mine,

the bank happened... haha. and i could prob find it in the grey-ish color,,, or real close

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
gonna get ahold of my friend that has connections at napa and see if he can get me a price on the paint. prob need a pint of each color? rockers, two tone on pass side cab, front pass door, maybe tailgate....

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just saw this thread first good looking truck! second I see your a trap shooter do you guys make it to the state shoot it cedar falls?

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Just saw this thread first good looking truck! second I see your a trap shooter do you guys make it to the state shoot it cedar falls?

yessir! if you saw a group in red shirts tryin to change a suburban tire, that was us