new to chevy. not new to forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
its around 1/2 hour-45 minutes depending on how fast you go down 20... if you are familiar with the high bridge on 20, thats my area

Not sure about the high bridge, but I'm familiar with Hardin County. It's around the Eldora area. And I'm in Ackley 4-5 times each summer since I'm a competitive trap shooter.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Not sure about the high bridge, but I'm familiar with Hardin County. It's around the Eldora area. And I'm in Ackley 4-5 times each summer since I'm a competitive trap shooter.

no kidding? my FFA team (im a senior in hs) competes there. We actually run the shoot Dale hosts (Heartland Grand)

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
no kidding? my FFA team (im a senior in hs) competes there. We actually run the shoot Dale hosts (Heartland Grand)

Very Cool! Then I've probably seen you there before. Last year was my senior year shooting for Waterloo West High at the SCTP shoot they host there. I unforunatly didn't shoot the grand last year because of a broken foot. I was there almost all week though.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Very Cool! Then I've probably seen you there before. Last year was my senior year shooting for Waterloo West High at the SCTP shoot they host there. I unforunatly didn't shoot the grand last year because of a broken foot. I was there almost all week though.

well have to have a mini meet up there sometime... Im actually from Eldora. lol.