New member past trucks and current build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AceH

Reaction score
Hey guys new member here just thought i would post some pics and show u guys my past trucks and my current build. this is my first vehicle i had on the road. it took me about 6 months to build i bought the truck for 250 bucks went threw 2 motors and did body and paint. here is a picture of how it turned out. it was a 1992 gmc rwd with 350 i got when i was 16
You must be registered for see images attach

here is my second truck i got. i got this truck when i was 19. i got the truck and didnt do anything to body or paint. it came with a crate gm 350 in it. I had the 4l60e in it rebuilt with thicker sunshell, corvette servo and torque converter and i had a tranny cooler mounted behind the grille. soon after that i had the rear end rebuilt. i ended up selling the truck 2 years after buying it for 6250 cnd dollars. here is a pic of my 1993 gmc with a newer chevy grille in it

once i sold that truck I had a car for a bit and i met my gf. after driving the car for a while i was ready for a truck again but she needed a vehicle more then i did so i decided i would keep driving the car and i would buy a new truck for both of us. she drives the truck more then i get to but its ok i dont need a 2007 silverado every day. so here is one of my current trucks. its my 2007 silverado crew cab z71 all stock but i got the front windows and the eyebrow tint done.

after buying the 2007 i thought i would get myself an old chev. i traded my car for this 1986 gmc 1500 with dana 60 front axle and 14 bolt floater rear. truck had a rebuilt 350 with cam heads intake carb and headers. i didnt have this truck for long but i didnt regret trading for the accord lol so here is my 86 i just got rid of a few months ago.

And when i got rid of the 86 i went back to the 88-98 body style and got myself a 95 gmc sierra 1500. the truck had been abused but i knew from past work that i could make this diamond in the rough shine lol so here is my current truck i drive along with my 2007. its a 95 gmc sierra 1500 with a 3 inch body lift, torsion bars are tightened and theres blocks in the rear with add a leaf. in total the lift is about 5-6" in the front and about 7-8" in the rear. the trucks got 35 inch cut kuhmos. everything else is mostly stock except the exhaust. here is a picture of it

since getting that i have done cab corners, front fenders, inner fenders, hood, grille, tail lights, 4 tie rods, 4 ball joints, 2 wheel bearings, all new brakes, 2 rear ebrake cables, manifold bolt and cd player will post more soon.

AceH

Reaction score
The laptop I was posting on was about to die as I was posting that lol. I had to get it posted quickly. How do I post pictures that show up on my posts? Rather then having to click on the link?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
nice line up of GM trucks man, and welcome to the forum! You will find that people are very friendly and helpful on this site, and you should feel right at home ;)

AceH

Reaction score
Yeah I miss it but I know it's in good hands... Hopefully my green one turns out better... I swapped the euros for clear red euros . I have pictures some where I will post more pictures when I'm on a computer again right now I'm on my phone. Thanks guys.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
:welcome: Nice line up for someone driving for 5 years! Hope you get a lot out of the site.