New member NM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boots97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just quoting what he told me once he told he wanted to hit 20 mpgs on the high-way I told him that it would never happen I think hitting 17 or 18 on the high-way is doable

I have new OEM style cats on my truck and get 17 on the highway. Lowest I get is 15 in the city. I'm surprised someone could get 20 MPG unless it's a RCSB.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Where im from i wanna stick with 4×4. Ive been debating on the 350 or 454. My dads 4 door the white one has a 454. That jugs gas like a kid on pop. Hows the mpgs round a bout??
Mine gets between 10 and 13 in town, depending on how much idling we've done. On the road, 11-12 loaded and towing a loaded trailer, or 14 with just the three of us and a weekend's gear.
I don't tow anything huge, so I wasn't interested in a big block(and this truck has been our daily driver since last November).

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a guy Betty white is trucks name

Back in the day my buddy bought a well used 3/4-ton stretch van that we used for
all the treasure yard runs. It was cavernous. A classic 'Looks bad, Runs good'
no-frills workhorse. And her name? Vanna White.

That was decades ago, the van long gone...but her memory lives on. Here's hoping
that Betty White turns out to be an equally faithful traveling companion.

EDIT: From the looks of that photo she is gonna be in the "Looks good, Runs good"
category. Nice!

Welcome to the forum from upstate NY --

Last edited:

RLC2020

Reaction score
So let me get this straight....1994.....has old interior but new grill??? I thought it all changed in 95. Cuz dang....mind blown and now my unicorn truck....best of both worlds!
Yes, 94 was old interior and new grill. My dad's truck growing up was a '94 GMC with the new grill, but the old dash. That was a weird one too because it was a 1500 but had 8 lug axles, cab lights and the 6.5 TD.I'll see if I can dig up a picture of it. Sierra ext cab long bed 4x4 maroon with silver bottom 2 tone, red cloth sle interior. man I loved that thing.