New member from Maben, MS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chaser-454

Reaction score
454!!!!!
Get that scanner set up. Welcome.

oh i am trying to. i am the complete opposite of computer savvy though so i am having trouble finding the plug in on the back of the computer case. i am beginning to think it would have been simpler to just buy one of those digital cameras. my sister gave me this scanner to use, it looks older than me.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
oh i am trying to. i am the complete opposite of computer savvy though so i am having trouble finding the plug in on the back of the computer case. i am beginning to think it would have been simpler to just buy one of those digital cameras. my sister gave me this scanner to use, it looks older than me.

Hold off taking pics of it yet until you get that 8-71 mounted on there. Everyone already knows what a 454ss looks like, but a blown 454ss will be a new thing to oogle over!!! :evillol:

Chaser-454

Reaction score
i plug it in and get nothing, i think i will go get a digital camera.

Hold off taking pics of it yet until you get that 8-71 mounted on there. Everyone already knows what a 454ss looks like, but a blown 454ss will be a new thing to oogle over!!! :evillol:

i think you are just trying your damn'dest to get all the originalists on my ass arent you?

Chaser-454

Reaction score
haha well i kept it original up until the accident so i figured it was time to go a little wild.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
A 454? Sweeet. I am a huge fan of those things even though realistically, i couldn't ever own one. Welcome to the site! Cant wait for pics.