New member from Indy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome fellow Hoosier I hope you consider bring that truck down to the suds in greenwood IN. If not maybe I'll see your truck at the track I go a couple times a year.

Ditts454ss

Reaction score
welcome fellow Hoosier I hope you consider bring that truck down to the suds in greenwood IN. If not maybe I'll see your truck at the track I go a couple times a year.
I definetly will. I really want to make her a runner. Motor is pretty weak for my liking even after a Edelbrock cam, Edelbrock intake and domed Pistons. I blame lack of power on the heads and tbi system. Soooo I think I'm gonna start from scratch and build another motor but I'm like the wind and change directions often! Lol the way I look at it if the truck don't look good it better make up for it with the way it runs. So need more power! But in the end it's about the money so we will see.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Did you have a chip burned for your engine? If not, it would be a waste after having done that work.

Ditts454ss

Reaction score
Did you have a chip burned for your engine? If not, it would be a waste after having done that work.
No. my motor doesn't have much done. Still uses stock heads, Edelbrock TBI intake (which does nothing but look better and offer weight savings) domed Pistons (which only yielded me 9:1 compression). Still have stock exhaust manifolds, stock y pipe, stock tbi with slightly stiffer spring in it. The Edelbrock performer cam is also very mild. I'm working on going a different direction now.