New Interior Door Handle Bezels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrenglish

Reaction score
Passenger side door handle broke, so I got a new handle module and decided to replace the very faded bezels along with it. I did not realize that the ones I bought had an additional hole for power locks, which I do not need. Instead of sending them back (because it matches really well and I don’t want the hassle), does anyone have any good ideas about what to put in the extra hole? Maybe an additional interior light? Passenger USB charger?

Attachments

• IMG_2707.jpeg
    IMG_2707.jpeg
    512.4 KB · Views: 6

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Simplest is probably just install a nonnfunctional power lock button. Or install a power lock botten and wire it to be required to press to start engine

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Passenger side door handle broke, so I got a new handle module and decided to replace the very faded bezels along with it. I did not realize that the ones I bought had an additional hole for power locks, which I do not need. Instead of sending them back (because it matches really well and I don’t want the hassle), does anyone have any good ideas about what to put in the extra hole? Maybe an additional interior light? Passenger USB charger?
That design is for the trucks that had the somewhat unusual combination of manual windows but power locks. As you already know on your truck with power windows and power locks, those switches are together on the trim panel ahead of the armrest.

Richard

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock-530