New hunting rig coming to the stable...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The 94's future is in doubt. I want a hunting rig with 4 doors and a working A/C, and this would allow me to get a GMT400 for a showroom floor restoration but I believe it will end up being an RCSB.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Wow. That's quite impressive. I don't think I could take something that new in the woods, but then again, it's wrapped, so who cares! Looks like a killer truck.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Looks like its more than it is, its really just a 2007 W/T 6.0. Sure dresses up nice though ha.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well just got home with it, amazing truck. 6.0 is very underrated for power. It has been regeared too. The only mod I want is some extra lightning...still not sure about the LED light bar above the windshield. What do you guys think about a 50" curved one?

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool to me. The only thing I'm not sure of are the wheels. I can imagine a wheel/tire setup similar to the set on your old '92 would look awesome. What's she have for options since its the W/T model?

Last edited:

Big2500Red

Reaction score
I have a curved 50" on my truck, I love it, it has a wider range then the straight ones.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I decided to test out a 32" on the grill guard first. Ordered a OPT7 C2. One of the better cheap ones per my research. Also ordered a Sony touchscreen, kicker subs, new cv axles, new front shocks, and I need to charge the A/C and go get an exhaust leak fixed.