New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rafael

Reaction score
Alright guys, here is the latest situation. So as much as I love my truck I have always wanted a 68 camaro since i was 15 and one slipped away for 5000 back in 1995, but no money. Now I have some serious cash, question, Do I buy my dream car and sell the truck because being in the army its difficult having three vehicles counting the wife. Do i buy the car of my dreams or put the money into my truck. Weird how easy it is to get a tattoo but difficult to buy a car, which wheels to buy for the truck, haha. Discussion is open......go.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
seeing as how my dream car n "decent" condition runs about 60k, i'd say buy the dream car and sink a lil in the truck at a time, as they will suck your wallet as long as you own it

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i can speak from experience on the "dream muscle car"...you have to turn wrenches for 6 hours to cruise for an hour...Im sure the truck runs fine if it sits for months now..I have to say your pickup has potential...and you have been hangin on to it for 12 years for something. It will be rewarding. Just my opinion :D