new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumpr

Reaction score
Hey,

Im a long time lurker, first time member, and proud new owner of a 90 chevy rcsb. I ended up with the truck a few months back after swapping for my stale chevelle project. I have not had too much time to change anything major. Since ive had her, its had a new smooth bumper put on, an ss bowtie, 15x7/15x8 oobs rally wheels with the factory trim rings and plastic center caps, and just a few interior clean up items. Future plans include a tbi 454 that's sitting in the garage, and a new limited slip rear end.

Aaron

Attachments

• my little short box.jpg
    my little short box.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 40

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Hey,

Im a long time lurker, first time member, and proud new owner of a 90 chevy rcsb. I ended up with the truck a few months back after swapping for my stale chevelle project. I have not had too much time to change anything major. Since ive had her, its had a new smooth bumper put on, an ss bowtie, 15x7/15x8 oobs rally wheels with the factory trim rings and plastic center caps, and just a few interior clean up items. Future plans include a tbi 454 that's sitting in the garage, and a new limited slip rear end.

Aaron

Welcome to the site

Welcome to the site

Welcome to the site

Welcome to the site