New Guy with some questionsssss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jr817

Reaction score
Hey chevy owners, im new here but ive been roaming this forum for a long time, TONS of help i have gotten from here. well i have a 89 chevy single cab witha v8 350 in it. I bought it without a rear bumper and was wondering if you could make your own roll pan for it, and also if anyone has every made anything like this to post pics of it. and also if you could make your own grille inserts as well?

jr817

Reaction score
i forgot to mention i have bought a rear bumper for it but it doesnt have the mounting brakets, can i make my own?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You can make anything happen if you have the tools and experience to do it.

-Via Mobile-

jr817

Reaction score
oh alright thanks, it kinda sucks not owning a welder lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Technically, you could build anything, even your own engine block- but at some point it isn't worth it. I'd just buy one :shrug:

jr817

Reaction score
yeah i was just tryna see if theres a write up or something i may have missed while searching for it

Michael D

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roll pans are cheap, generally around $100 or so. You definitely could make you own, but you'd have to do it pretty quickly for it to be cost effective. Unless you just really wanted to that is. And most of the roll pans I've seen have mounting tabs on them, on the top and sides, so you could just screw it on until you could get ahold of a welder (or con one of your friends with a welder to do it for you). lol

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I made the roll pan that is on my truck. Cost me something like $20.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2