New Guy from TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95whitechevy

Reaction score
I just recently joined this site but I'm no stranger to gmt400 trucks. The first truck I bought was a 94 ext Silverado 1500 5.7L and loved it. I sold it when it had 254K miles on it. I then bought an 02 ext Silverado 1500 which got totaled, then bought an 08 crew cab Silverado 1500 but traded it in to get the wife an SUV. I then bought a 93 ext Cheyenne 2500 that had the 6.5 diesel. I had it a couple months but the cost of diesel was killing me so I sold it to buy a 95 ext Silverado 1500 5.0L. I owned that truck for about a year but needed a bigger truck with more umph so I traded it for my current truck which is a 94 crew cab 3500. It was used by the railroad so it had a utility bed on it when I got it. I didn't need that bed so I bought a parts truck and swapped the bed out.

I'm looking forward to learning some more about these trucks and maybe giving a little advice if I can.

Attachments

• after (3).jpg
    after (3).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 13
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 8
  • after (1).jpg
    after (1).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 10

95whitechevy

Reaction score
I don't have any specific plans for it. I've got a few things I need to fix but its just gonna be my towing/hauling truck for now.

AlaskanTrucker379

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ditch the front bumper and swap over a GMC composite grill, headlights.

Good lookin truck. Rare SRW 3500 find!

95whitechevy

Reaction score
I like the bumpers but I can't remove them even if I didn't. They are bolted and welded to the frame.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Oh noes, not another Texas member! :welcome: