New guy from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PASportsman

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Chris. I've been lurking around here for a little while and I gotta say I am quite impressed! Tons of info on here!
I have a 1998 K1500 pretty basic Cheyenne. Bought it about 6 years ago with around 137,000 miles and it currently has 180,000. Haven't had any major problems with it yet. Been a great truck! Put a new fuel pump in at about 140,000. Other than that just basic routine maintenance and the occasional front end component. Recently bedlined the rockers and wheel wells with Raptor liner (after reading about it on here), stuff is awesome and really easy to work with! Of course I had to replace the rockers and cab corners first due to Pennsylvania's fetish for road salt! Here's a couple pictures, let me know what you think.....
You must be registered for see images attach

I definately need a paint job but I hunt alot and haul stuff in in so the way it is now I don't worry too much about scratches. Also recently cut the stock exhaust off in front of the muffler and welded on some cheap glasspacks from ebay and turndowns. Truck runs great and has plenty of power. No complaints.
Thanks for looking!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:welcome: to GMT400 from Iowa.

That truck looks a lot like another member's on here.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum like the color nice truck

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2