New guy from Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha four kids, got the same but 5,4,an twin 2 year olds. Seeing as how ur not in the mountains I'd leave it stock or just level the front end especially if your thinkin a ranch hand bumper. Would also check the the front end bushing before adding any extra weight.

Jiggie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha four kids, got the same but 5,4,an twin 2 year olds. Seeing as how ur not in the mountains I'd leave it stock or just level the front end especially if your thinkin a ranch hand bumper. Would also check the the front end bushing before adding any extra weight.

Lol wow I don't know if I could do twins lol. My one two year old is enough haha. Yea coming from a lifted Jeep the lifted vehicle part isn't such a big deal it's the fact of how big the suburban is. I like to be prepared for the what ifs lol. Here in Kansas it would be the flooding that happens crap in the road after a storm or getting to family or friends out in the country. These street tires suck on a muddy road lol. But yes I'm actually taking it to the mechanic on saturday to have the ac charged and have it checked out. I've got a mystery vibration that no one can figure out so Ima start replacing front end parts that should be replaced at 180k lol. Already did shocks lol. From what've been reading if I turn up the torsion keys and do a block in the back it should sit just right. I'd like to do 33's in a all train tire like the terra grappler. Something that will handle good in daily driving and with what ever weather comes at us. I'm hoping to find a 2wd twin burb that I can bag lol.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya we almost sold it until we found out we were havin twins. Ours is a 99 with 285 toyos on a 2-3 inch lift just to give you a good idea. Yea with the weather back there I would level or lift so as to be prepared for bad weather. It's always good to make sure it's running good before any other mods

You must be registered for see images attach

Jiggie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya we almost sold it until we found out we were havin twins. Ours is a 99 with 285 toyos on a 2-3 inch lift just to give you a good idea. Yea with the weather back there I would level or lift so as to be prepared for bad weather. It's always good to make sure it's running good before any other mods

You must be registered for see images attach

That's about the the look I'm going for with mine I think. Lol so Undecided haha. I really want to get my skid plates replaced because the previous owners either tore them up or they took them off and lost them. You can see where the front one was and the t case.