New guy from IOWA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Running boards gone. T-bars cranked 4 turns, Stock wheels painted with 285/75/16 I will be adding a set of Black Nerf Bars soon.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Holy **** so much better! really pulls off the cap now

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome from Waterloo! Truck looks great so far. How often do you cruise the circuit in downtown? By American Dream Machines. I cruise down there about once a month. I'll be back the weekend of March 2nd.

Reaction score
Welcome from Waterloo! Truck looks great so far. How often do you cruise the circuit in downtown? By American Dream Machines. I cruise down there about once a month. I'll be back the weekend of March 2nd.

Well it's been a long long time since I've been downtown to just cruise. We use to call it scooping the loop, I've never heard it called the circuit ???? But yeah American Dream Machine is not to far from me at all, I'm like maybe 10min from them. He has some nice looking cars there.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Well it's been a long long time since I've been downtown to just cruise. We use to call it scooping the loop, I've never heard it called the circuit ???? But yeah American Dream Machine is not to far from me at all, I'm like maybe 10min from them. He has some nice looking cars there.

Yeah, we call it the circuit or the loop. Your guy's loop isn't near as enjoyable to drive as ours here in W/CF but you guys have 10x's as many vehicles.