New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but maybe not he has it listed for 1700.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

guy says its a 5.3 if he remembers right.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
5.3 are nice I think you can find something better that it needs a lot of work but for i would offer 1400 yank the motor trans ecu and wiring sell the lowering **** and scrap the rest to get some money back and find an obs to drop that motor and trans in. i wouldnt trade the s10 for it

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5.3s get good mileage, given this is on 4x4s, but dads 07 pulls 17 mixed, our 03 with a lift and a flatbed, it has averaged 13-14

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i think ill just keep looking. for a nbs id really prefer a short bed. any suggestions on what to look for guys?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I think i might know were a few are oill post up some link later but you will prob have to come up towards indy u wanting an obs or nbs

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i think ill just keep looking. for a nbs id really prefer a short bed. any suggestions on what to look for guys?
make sure to check craigslist, usually there are some clean stock trucks in the eville part, idk where your from in Indiana, but if its not to far, id check southern illinois too

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im front right across from louisville. i dont mind driving to evansville or indy. ive got family in both cities. my grandparrents live in indy and my grandmas family is in evansville as is my cousin. there doesnt seem to be a great louisville selection.