New from NE ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

34cbaker

Reaction score
hey my name is chriatian. i have a 1995 chevy k1500 with the 4.3l v6. it was my first truck and ive had it for around 3 years now. me and my grandpa replaced pretty much everything on it except for the body frame and motor. I usually just use it to get to school and drive me around but i take it offroad at least once a month. recently i went to southington offroad park in southington ohio. i destroyed both cv shafts but oh well. well thats me.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
hey my name is chriatian. i have a 1995 chevy k1500 with the 4.3l v6. it was my first truck and ive had it for around 3 years now. me and my grandpa replaced pretty much everything on it except for the body frame and motor. I usually just use it to get to school and drive me around but i take it offroad at least once a month. recently i went to southington offroad park in southington ohio. i destroyed both cv shafts but oh well. well thats me.

:welcome: from Akron Ohio