New from Cincinnati Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's some serious lip on those rear wheels...looks :boobs:

Thanks, 20x12 maybe...not sure. tires are 295/40 front are 18 with 275/45 i think

Welcome and nice truck.

Any chance you could pull a rear wheel and measure the backspacing and wheel width? It may even be cast into the back of a spoke. Any idea if the rear end is stock width? Could measure from drum face to drum face to know if stock or not.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Welcome and nice truck.

Any chance you could pull a rear wheel and measure the backspacing and wheel width? It may even be cast into the back of a spoke. Any idea if the rear end is stock width? Could measure from drum face to drum face to know if stock or not.

Unfortunately i can not...i can tell you the rear end is not stock! from a 72 nova SS and been narrowed also with disc brakes

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Welcome! Geat trade, there, Geoff! Future Plans?

Thanks!!! went 7 years older but it was worth it....any way i could get some more pics of the front of your black truck sent to [email protected]?

Future mods....

Smoked heads and tails
respray factory black
maybe a cam and good filter
shorty headers and 3in exhaust

also need to find a good way to ad some bass in the cab. I designed some boxes to fit 8s under the seat with about .35 cuft