New from British Columbia!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I agree with that statement. I've been told I drive a "grandpa truck" because of the things I've done to it, and I'm okay with that haha

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Keep it maintained,keep it clean and don't beat the snot out of it and you'll have a good,dependable truck for years to come.

p.s. love the knob :waytogo:

HankHill_K2500

Sweet sweet propane
Reaction score
I agree with that statement. I've been told I drive a "grandpa truck" because of the things I've done to it, and I'm okay with that haha

Hahah yes! I get heckled about it being a grandpa truck too, but that just encourages me even more!

Keep it maintained,keep it clean and don't beat the snot out of it and you'll have a good,dependable truck for years to come.

p.s. love the knob :waytogo:

Yes, most definitely! Shes actually parked right now so that I can begin some much needed tender love and care. I tend to beat up cars rather than trucks, for the most part :p
She's rolled over 350,000 Kilometers last time I looked and still going strong! Propane keeps the engine nice and clean, and I do plan on handing it down when I'm older too :D

The knob was very fun to make, too! Maybe I'll find another ball and post a tutorial.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Awesome truck! I really like the old school CB too, never seen one of those before.

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
I forgot to ask in my last post, how's the power with the propane? Those engines weren't super powerful anyway, I'm not sure how propane affects power

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
These engines might not be power houses, but they do build descent "useable" truck torque. I'd love the tbi 350s if I didn't like speed. Interested in the details on the LP conversion also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikereynajr