New Fall Shots of my tuck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanted one more good photo shoot of my truck before it goes away for the winter, so that's what I did today.

You must be registered for see images attach

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, and I was keeping it in my cousins storage barn, but they had damage to it after a rain storm this summer. So they didn't want anyone coming back. So my neigbour suggested a place about half hour away, it used to be a big blanket manufacturing plant, now its office and car storage. It holds about 200 cars, all cement flooring and heated.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh nice! I mean I'm sure that place is legit and everything but I just have found that I'm super sketch about leaving my truck places, especially since my alarm has crapped out and like the other day...Locked my keys in my truck first time in 8 years lol Took my buddys key from his 2000 Z71 and unlocked my door :nono: That's how worn out the key hole is PLUS I can start my truck and take the keys out of the ignition while it's running...Which is kind of cool but I' just always worry about theft being from Memphis. I always park 1 of the parents cars behind my truck in driveway @ night so if they want the truck, they gotta get the car first LOL