NBS Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I know this is a gmt400 forum but i hate all the other forums. I have a simple question how low can i go without notching the frame? Thanks in advance.
You must be registered for see images

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe anything after 4" in the rear you will need a c notch. However you will be hitting the bump stops a lot when you are at 4"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might as well say it! And in theory yes but I would get different shorter bump stops

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you think it weakens your frame think something else! The belltech kits have like 12 grade 8 bolts holding it in

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just makes me nervous with the power i eventually plan to put to this. Is there a place that will peice out lowering kit? I dont want to buy a whole kit.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Uh you know I'm running a c notch right... there is going to be over 1000hp in this chassis in about two years. Summit or jegs sell the individual pieces

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Uh you know I'm running a c notch right... there is going to be over 1000hp in this chassis in about two years. Summit or jegs sell the individual pieces

Im planning on over 1k also