my truck (picks)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word on the 55 pack. Never seen that. Truck looks to be going in a good direction. The picture of the rear end and that HUGE horseshoe hook thing doesn't even look real. I think it'd look better if u sold the pushbar and left the front end alone other than colormatched grille. Also are you painting the stock flare of the body that black too? Kind of hard to tell in the pics. I love that color truck, one of my first inspiration trucks was that color back when I was 16.

the previous owner did that, im going to cover it with bushwacker pocket flaires

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Looks like a good base to start from. I think NBS clearance lights would look amazing on it :D

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just orderd a rcx 6" , hopefully i dont get ***** in duty fee's!:( have to find another place to get 2 tires from kal tire pissed me off o well its a project truck atm not driveing it no big rush

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my rcx today ill take picks for u guys while i do the install! Duties were 206$ total to my door was 1366.00

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take a look @ Dragit truck on here. Yalls are going to be eeeeeerily similar! Same color, BL, and rcx and he just did his rocker panels the same exact way...That's crazy how similar yalls are minus the cab lights and his has a bit more work. He'll prob trip when he sees this truck, especially with the RCX on.

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we even have the same tires in the same size and 20" rim lol kinda freaky

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Small update! Rcx 6" intalled and rims and tires
still have to do body work and flaires
You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Nothing small about this update!!!