my truck build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drhoward1988

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is quick interior pic this korning. Don't mind the mess, swapped everything over to this truck last night before the storm

You must be registered for see images attach

drhoward1988

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found these from they day I broght it home

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
It almost looks like they cut down an 8 foot bed, the end of the bed behind the wheel well looks about as long as it would be on a long bed; or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me?

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Isn't all the extra length on a long bed between the wheels and the cab? The rear part of the bed looks like my shortbed.

Cool find btw, definitely got potential.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Isn't all the extra length on a long bed between the wheels and the cab? The rear part of the bed looks like my shortbed.

Cool find btw, definitely got potential.

I thought that the end of longbeds were just a hair longer than a shortbed; I could be completely mistaken though.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
I posted on the FB page... I think its a CCLB bed frame. Look at the frame. If it were an extended cab frame the frame would begin to bend up right where the crew cab body sits. This frame bends up immediately after the crew cab, which tells me its an original crew cab frame that's been shortened to a "super short bed" length.

Super unique, super cool.

drhoward1988

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted on the FB page... I think its a CCLB bed frame. Look at the frame. If it were an extended cab frame the frame would begin to bend up right where the crew cab body sits. This frame bends up immediately after the crew cab, which tells me its an original crew cab frame that's been shortened to a "super short bed" length.

Super unique, super cool.
Thanks man. It is whatever it is. I just need it to do what I want lol